Dear Ron Pratt
I am sitting here with my morning coffee reflecting on teachers and the qualities that set some teachers apart from others.
![]() |
| Ron and his talented student, Bob Viator |
And on top of all of this, great teachers are generous. They share their knowledge, time, and talent without reservation.
I've had a lot of teachers in my day, Ron. Some awful, some good, some so-so, and I've been lucky to have had a few of the great ones too.
You, Ron Pratt, embody everything spoken of here. You're truly one of the best ones.
So, on behalf of every striving, struggling, hopeful, discouraged, talented or frustrated watercolor painter in your classes, may I say a huge THANK YOU.
THANK YOU.
THANK YOU.



1 Comments:
I couldn't agree more with your observations about Ron and his teaching. And you, dear one, in sharing with us, are furthering and deepening your knowledge and skills and you are revealing the depth of your caring and creativity.
Way to go.
Garia
Post a Comment
<< Home